What is “Minna Memoir”?
Minna Memoir is a billingual travel and mindfulness blog founded in July 2015. If you are an adventurer like me, if you got a sickness called “itchy feet” or are interested in topics about mindfulness, you are at the right place. By embracing new surroundings and immersing yourself into different cultures, you start to explore the world with an open heart and an open mind. You live more in the present and travel off the path of social expectations you’ve grown up with. You become more open for inner and outer experiences. That’s why traveling can bring more mindfulness into your life. Especially, if you take it as a chance to slow your life down.
Explore the world with me, enhance your quality of life and be perfectly prepared for your next trips!
✔ Explore beautiful destinations
✔ Get useful travel tips for your next journey
✔ Discover ideas about sustainable traveling
✔ Learn more about minimalism, mindfulness and positive psychology
✔ Follow my life as digital nomad and learn how to connect work with traveling
Who is the author behind “Minna Memoir”?
I am the author behind Minna Memoir. My Vietnamese Name is Anh Tu which means „sparkle“ in Vietnamese culture. My German name is Minna, though, my friends just call me „Mimi“. I was born in a greatly feared suburb of Germany (Offenbach) and have my homebase in Frankfurt am Main. Since 2016, I’m traveling around while working remotely as an Content Marketing Specialist and Social Media Manager.
I am an adventurer, dancer in the rain, an eternal optimist. I believe in the good side of human beings. I go wild whenever I am listening to good music, I have a fondness for taking risks and I tend to fall in love with foreign places. I make a lot of animal friends during my travellings. ;)
My life goal is to live more mindfully and create a fulfilled life that fits to my authentic path. And I think I’m traveling on a good route. These plans will help me to reach this goal:
- I will travel as a digital nomad. Books are not enough to study the world. We can only understand cultures with all of its lovely as well as unsettling sites, if we discover it on our own. Traveling is for me the best way to educate myself.
- I will have my second homebase in Dahab at the Red Sea.
- I will spend a voluntary year on a rehabilitation station for orang-utans or red pandas in Asia. I would like to report about the destruction of the rainforest and help endangered animals to save their habitat.
- I will go to a The Cure concert (this dream came true in November 2016)
- I will become friends with at least 2-3 local dogs and cats in every place I visit
Would you like to contact me directly?
Send an e-mail to Minna Tran, firstname.lastname@example.org